We're forming a new chapter of the APDA in Pittsburgh, PA.  I'm
interested in hearing from anyone in the Tri State area who has or is
interested in Parkinson's.  I understand that there 13 support groups
in the general area now.  There is also a Referral Center at Pitt
and a sizeable basic research effort at Pitt.  Our goal is to
coordinate the activities of all those interested in PD in this area.
 We're soliciting help from anyone interested.  Please contact Jim
Cordy 412-521-9584 or [log in to unmask]