>We're forming a new chapter of the APDA in Pittsburgh, PA.  I'm
>interested in hearing from anyone in the Tri State area who has or is
>interested in Parkinson's.  I understand that there 13 support groups
>in the general area now.  There is also a Referral Center at Pitt
>and a sizeable basic research effort at Pitt.  Our goal is to
>coordinate the activities of all those interested in PD in this area.
> We're soliciting help from anyone interested.  Please contact Jim
>Cordy 412-521-9584 or [log in to unmask]

Not quite sure which "Tri-State area" you may be targeting, but - help,
please - does anyone know of a support group in Michigan, specifically in
the Traverse City, MI area?

I'm a newbie to this list, and I'm subscribed for a friend. Please
forgive the ignorance, but what is the "APDA?"

Does this list have a FAQ? If so, where might I get it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jaynor

--
E. Jaynor Johnston