I am male, 48 with PD diagnosed 13 years ago, live in Connecticut, and have
just started at Yale Movement Disorder clinic- Dr. Marek. Have just left my
 career job and am on disability ins.  My E-Mail is
     "[log in to unmask]" . Would welcome mail etc.

Question: In the search for common demographics, there is always talk of Well
Water vs. City Water, has any data ever been gathered on the kind of pipes? I
grew up with city water, but our old house had  IRON pipes.... given all the
talk of iron and oxidation, just a thought!
                 regards & happy new year, Steve