You wrote:

>Dr. Fink
>
>I heard you discuss a case once about a patient w/ 3 serious head
>injuries (shot, windshield and tool).  The question was if this person
>was "knowledgable" about head injuries.  Your reply was the person was
>"experienced" but did not seem "knowledgable" about his children's
ages.

>I'm afraid we are all very experienced but not knowledgable about the
>health care system.

>Can we raise the level of discussion to increasing knowledge please.
>
>Wendy, Nancy, Debbie or Colman Mullin

Frankly, I don't remember discussing that situation.  It does not sound
like something which I would say.  Please give me a little more
information; perhaps I have forgotten.

Best,

Bob

--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"