Dear Barbara Yacos. I hear your agony with the RLS thing, and I can understand
as much as is possible for someone who has never experienced. I can tell you
that my mom suffered much the same as you, wandering for hours to relieve
that feeling, and having much difficulty riding in the car for the same
reason. She swore she was going out of her mind with it. Then, it ceased.
With no fanfare,no obvious reason, no change in routine...it just ceased.
Not go give false hope, it could return, I suppose. But, we are thankful for
small favors, and at least this is one thing she is being spared at this point.
I would guess she was plagued with RLS for perhaps a year or so (maybe longer)
before getting this relief.  I wish you a peaceful and comfortable new year!
Lynn Lowe
P.S. 5 lines up should read, "Not to give false hope..."  Sorry, I slipped.