Andy was asking about orginizations looking for donations > I am a member of
the TPI AUXILIARY. We are a part of the Parkinsons Institute in Sunnyvale CA.
The institute maitains a clinic for PD patients and also cares for patients
with other movement disorders.The institute is also part of several Drug
studies funded by the drug manufactures. Research is also being done with
patients who have been exposed to MPTP as well as other studies involving
Parkinsons. The institue survives on Grants,  funded studies and donations.
The institute was previously known as  The California Parkinsons Foundation.
The present adress is: The Parkinsons Institute 1170 Morse Ave. Sunnyvale, CA
94089. The work being done by the Institute has been featured by PBS' Nova
and Eye toEye on CBS.If you are interested there are video tapes of the Nova
shows available for a nomial fee. If you are interseted in more information
you can contact the institute directly or E mail me and I'll assist you.
            Ed Giampaoli