Good Morning,
I just received a masseage from Barbara, asking for a short introduction to
myself. So, here goes..

I am a licensed Physical Therapist and am near completion of my Ph.D. in
Neurophysiology. My research is in the area of postural and motor control
physiology. In particular, I have been investigating the organization of
postural control during the initiation of step in control subjects and
subjects with Parkinson's disease. I am also interested in the specific
physiology and pharmacology of the Basal Ganglia as it relates to movement
disorders.

I'll look forward to communications over this e-mail list server.

Anne Burleigh