Regarding resources in S. Florida.  I recently inquired if the there was
a discussion/resource group through SEFLIN (S. E. Florida Library
Internet Free Net) and the reply was they would very much like to start one.

I can not devote the time required (KOODOO's to Barbara!!) as I have run
these at work.  If you want to do this, I know
[log in to unmask] would like to hear from you.

The Parkinsons Fdn here in Miami seems oriented to research rather than
support (both needed item but different skills).  Last weeks messages has
two references, one at FSU and the other a Dr. here in Florida.  Please
keep us informed (that's supposed to be INFODESK not infoRdesk above).

Good luck and keep plugging.