to: [log in to unmask]

Hello folks,

This is my first attempt at reaching you people by way of this mode
of communication. Let's hope it works.

P> HOW TO POST A MESSAGE TO PARKINSN:

P>      send mail message to:   [log in to unmask]

P>      When you post a message, it is helpful if you
P>      sign it and add your email address.  As example:

I have done all of the above. The question is:

Did it work? <;-]

Won't you do me a favor, and respond to this message with a short
note as to who you are, your internet address (so I can make an
address book), and the place you live (so I can get some idea as to
where this is being read. Thanks a heap folks.

Me, I live in the Land of the Sleeping Giant, which is located in
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.
My interest in the Parkinson community is fueled by the fact that my wife
has Parkinson's.

More later after we have established proper contact.

Thank you for your assistance, take care, and TTYL.

Peter.