>Won't you do me a favor, and respond to this message with a short
>note as to who you are, your internet address (so I can make an
>address book), and the place you live (so I can get some idea as to
>where this is being read. Thanks a heap folks.
>Peter.

greetings, peter.  your message made it through.

my name is jeffrey romanyshyn and i live in santa barbara, ca.  i am 27 and
a ph.d. student in clinical depth psychology .  i was diagnosed nearly 2
1/2 years ago.

my tremor is confined to my upper left extremity.  i am still active in all
my previous life activities, bicycling, basketball, writing poetry and
science fiction (i have become a very good one handed typist when i'm in my
"off" periods), and pursuing my education.  i hold an m.a. in history and a
masters in humanities.

you will find this list very useful and enjoyable.  everyone i have read is
helpful and genuinely concerned about others.

my e-mail address is in the address line, but just in case:

look forward to corresponding with you and your wife.

best wishes for '95.

jeffrey r. romanyshyn, m.a., [log in to unmask]

*film at 11!*

deep in the cave

we wander,

lost,