Seth:  Mr. Devor's statistics were obtained from a list which apparently
he got from Dr. Iacono.  I am not sure of the validity of the sampling
(and Vern D. wasn't, either), but they seemed to be the "new-style"
pallidotomy.

I am "out the door" to the airport to attend a neurosurgical meeting in
our state, and I hope that perhaps Dr. Iacono will be there.  If so, I
will make sure to try and discuss this with him.  If he is there, and if
we get a chance to talk, I will report the results when I return next
week.

Best,

Bob

--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"