to: [log in to unmask]

Hello Barbara,

On Jan 13/95 you said to me:

P> Dear Peter:  Your problem could be that this is not a BBS; it is a
P> discussion list.  Your message came to me personally.  To post a message
P> to the list, use the following address:

P> The listserver will then distribute your message to all of the list
P> members.
P> Another way to do it is to reply to a message from the list and you will
P> end up with the same address.  Glad you and your wife have joined us.

Right. As I said in my private note to you, this is simply a duplicate
of my response to you which is being written to test my comprehension
of this system. As I said in that message, you will receive two responses
from me. One by way of your personal address, one by way of the public
option.

The one send to you by way of your personal address will be for your
eyes only. Right?
This one, which is send by way of the public option, will be readable
to all subscribers on this list. Correct?

Looking forward to getting positive verification of my efforts, I
thank you and wish you a good week-end.

Regards,

Peter.