to: [log in to unmask]

hello Joan,

On Jan 13/95 you said:

P> For some unknown reason, I was unsubscribed to the list by person or
P> persons
P> unknown.  I  had to subscribe again.  Has this happened to anyone else
P> recently?

Not to me, but then again, I just got here. Give me time, eh. <;-}
All joking aside, keep us informed as to what happened. That way we
all learn.

P> I really enjoy this list for all the information that is exchanged and
P> also
P> for a spirit of camaraderie (had to look up that spelling) that I feel.

Yeah, I am beginning to feel right at home as well. Good atmosphere.

P> A brief summary -- my twin brother was diagnosed with PD two years ago.
P> He
P> nevertheless continued his mid-life career change and is now an ordained
P> Congregational minister in Lisbon, N.Y. (upstate NY, near Ottawa).

What denomination?

P> ... I will
P> be seeing him this weekend for the first time in 8 months at a family
P> get together for our father's 75th birthday.

Dad in pretty good health? hope so.

Best wishes, and have a pleasant birthday party.

Peter.