For some unknown reason, I was unsubscribed to the list by person or persons
unknown.  I  had to subscribe again.  Has this happened to anyone else
recently?

I really enjoy this list for all the information that is exchanged and also
for a spirit of camaraderie (had to look up that spelling) that I feel.

A brief summary -- my twin brother was diagnosed with PD two years ago.  He
nevertheless continued his mid-life career change and is now an ordained
Congregational minister in Lisbon, N.Y. (upstate NY, near Ottawa).  I will
be seeing him this weekend for the first time in 8 months at a family
get together for our father's 75th birthday.  My brother does not have
access to a computer, so I routinely send him messgaes from this list that I
think will be of interest to him.  He is appreciative of all the info I send
and thanks everyone.

PD mainly affects his left side and his speech.  He says he adjusts his
meds every Sunday morning to be sure that his best time is the hour or so
he is in the pulpit.

Again, I appreciative the supportive fellowship of this list -- please don't
unsubscribe me.

Joan