"Parkinson's Disease: The Search and the Promise", Pixel Press, ISBN#
0-9620354-1-6, Library of Congress #92-093912
 "Parkinson's: A Patient's View", by Sidney Dorros, Seven Locks Press, ISBN
#0-932020-08-9
New England Journal of Medicine, Index: Parkinson's Disease
"Parkinson's Disease: A Guide for Patient and Family", by Roger Duvoisin,
Raven Press, ISBN #0-88167-711-6
"Parkinson's Disease: Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology and Treatment" by
Walther Birkmayer, Springer-Verlag, ISBN # 3-211-81722-0
Progress in Parkinson Research, Edited by Franz and William J. Weiner, Plenum
Press, ISBN #0-306-43096-7
And many many more - too many to mention.
If all else fails, get in touch with Alan Bonander <[log in to unmask]>, who
has a good video of the procedure performed on himself in Sweden a couple of
years ago.
Hope this is helpful to you.

VernD