On Sat, 14 Jan 1995 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Seth:
> I don't know what your interpretation/recollection is/was of Mr. Devor's
> layman statistics,  but I can assure you that all of the numbers I used were
> directly from Mr. Devor's posting on this list.  I did not rewrite Mr.
> Devor's investigative history.

sorry, it was your first analysis that seemed odd. your final analysis was
what i remembered.

> As to the report in "The Lancet" on 105 patients; Those numbers indicate a
> 5.7% failure rate Which is only approx 2.1 % better than  that shown by Mr.
> Devors numbers.  Still not good enough -->for me<--.
> Regression in 9.2 months is fairly fast.  It can happen anywhere from 4
> months to over 2 years.  I cannot help but wonder how many more will be added
> to the list of 6 over the next two years.  Que sera sera!
>
> VernD

as a medical student, those numbers seem really good to me for a medical
procedure. what can i say. As more and more reports come in the regression
still appears to be minimal.

---

Seth L. Ness                         Ness Gadol Hayah Sham