---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 22:01:13 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Welcome

Hi Barbara - Thanks so much for responding to my note.  I have been on the
Parkinson's server in Toronto for about a week now.  Every night I fax much
of the info to my parents since they are not on line.  My interest in PD
stems from my father's diagnosis about 4 years ago.  We think he first
developed PD about 7 years ago however the symptoms were masked by an
accident where he fell about 35 feet from a tree.  A MD friend asked him at a
cocktail party how long he had been diagnosed with PD and subsequently
refered him to a neuro.  He has a twin brother who has not developed PD so
they meet yearly with NIH for research.  Other than the palsy and
slow/deliberate movement he has done very well to date.  I am looking forward
to continuing on the server.  Thanks again for your help.  Best - Shawn
Sprinkel ([log in to unmask]).