Hi,

I read your message regarding Sinemet and its poor results, however, I would
like to let you know that Sinemet was never intended to cure PD or make the
patient improve.  All it has done to my 66 year old father is slow down the
rate of the disease's progress.  In fact the numerous side effects of the
medication sometimes overwhelmed us all to the point where he really thought
of reducing the dose or even stopping it.  Doing this however, is dangerous,
because without Sinemet, my dad would have been completely motionless by now.
 He has had the disease for the past ten years, and he intends to fight it
for another ten.....