Thanks to Bob Fink for the literature search and to Nancy Martone for her
sharing the information that she had tried it and subsequently had a seizure.
Sounds like it has the opposite effect to what my student thought.  Rather
than enhancing, it creates problems.  Anyone have any further information?
        Many thanks to David Davor for sharing the study he did on the
pallidotomy followup.  That was very important to do and to share; and I can
see how you came to the decision.  I look forward to followup from that.
        Bob Newbrough