Greetings!

Our family is wondering whether or not the doctor treating my
mother-in-law is being too conservative.  We also generalize the
question and ask whether or not he is the best guy for the job.

How can I find out if the doctor is really up to the task of delivering
care to a PD patient of 15 years?

We have thought about sending her to nearby Yale Movement Disorder
Clinic, and others have encouraged us in this thought (Thanks, Steve).
Can one get in there without a referral?

As always, Thanks.

Gary Pajer                                      [log in to unmask]
Schlumberger / EMR Photoelectric                              609 799-1000 x6700