greetings all.

i had the fortunate experience of trying a pair of blue glasses several
months ago.  my father was an observer and he was amazed at how much better
i walked,  without any dyskinesia or twitching.

i am 27, so i am eager to try any possbilities that assist me in my daily
life.  i have been unable to purchase a pair of these blue glasses. i echo
tamara hicks syron's posting and ask if anyone knows where to buy these
glasses.  perhaps h. m. laswi, who posted a message on 1/9 saying he bought
a pair, can enlighten us?

thanks all.

jeffrey r. romanyshyn, m.a., [log in to unmask]
pacifica graduate institute
249 lambert rd./carpinteria, ca 93013
805/969-3626

*the real adventure is putting on your socks*

the real adventure is putting on your socks,
it's difficult to do early in the morning.
your eyes, they don't focus.
your fingers, they don't pinch.
your toes, they don't wiggle.
i sometimes sleep in my socks,
i'm not always in the mood for adventure.

j.r. romanyshyn

12/11/94