On 1/19, Lynn A. Berg. wrote:

>Hi! I am a lurker- I have been diagnosed as pd for 18mo- I am a 44 yo RN from
>Chicago. My only presenting sympton is a left side tremor-mostly in my hand,
>a little bit occasionally in the left leg. I do not know what Wilson's
>disease is? Thanks to everyone for a great mailbox. Lynn Berg

Hello, Lynn.  Wilson's Disease (I think) is related to cooper levels in the
body.  It produces PD like symptoms but is very curable.  One of the tests
is a copper urinalysis.  I have had two.  The average range is 15-30.  My
first result was 52, so I repeated it, and the second result was 15, normal
barely, but quite a contrast.

On the heels of these results, through a friend, I had several neurologists
at the UCLA medical center look at my medical records.  All three agree
that I have Wilson's Disease and not PD.  (This opinion is based solely on
my records, they have not seen me in the flesh yet; I'm making arrangements
to travel to LA soon.

I'm excited and curious, but do not hold on to false hope.  I will let the
list know as i learn more.

Best wishes,

Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A., M.H.
Male/27
Pacifica Graduate Institute
Santa Barbara, California, USA

Ph.D. student: Clinical Depth Psychology
Writer: poetry, science fiction
Interests: developing a sense of myth for modernity; Archetypal approaches
to illness; alternative healing methods; the integration of Psyche &
Technology; to bring a soulful perspective to the Internet; care for the
Earth (it's home for numerous other examples of life besides humanity).

                        infinite regress

                        infinite regress?
                the thought goes something like this:

                  our universe is but a single atom,