On 1/19, Sonnich Thomsen wrote:

>Dear Listmembers:
>
>By the help of Marcel Guillot (I've got his correct e-mail
>address now) contact was made to the Danish Parkinson
>Association (about 400 members). You may have noticed,
>that I am the only member of the list in this country. My
>idea is that the association should also be a member and I
>have recommended strongly that they do so. Their problem
>is that they are not connected to Internet but I have urged
>them to make the necessary arrangements. Meanwhile I
>intend to give them copies of your mail to the list (today I
>mailed them almost one hundred pages from JAN 12
>through today). Is that ok with you?
>
>Best wishes to all of you!
>Erling Sonnich Thomsen

Sonnich,

It's ok with me.  i'm glad we have the opportunity to go international and
assist others.

Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A., M.H.
Male/27
Pacifica Graduate Institute
Santa Barbara, California, USA

Ph.D. student: Clinical Depth Psychology
Writer: poetry, science fiction
Interests: developing a sense of myth for modernity; Archetypal approaches
to illness; alternative healing methods; the integration of Psyche &
Technology; to bring a soulful perspective to the Internet; care for the
Earth (it's home for numerous other examples of life besides humanity).

                        infinite regress

                        infinite regress?
                the thought goes something like this:

                  our universe is but a single atom,