Hi Dale:

You need AOL 2.0 software for the PC to get the "Flashsession" feature.  You
can download this version or just notify AOL that you want version 2.0. If
you have a MAC it is version 2.xx, close but not the same number.  If you
have version 2.0 for the PC, look at the menu under MAIL.  This is where
flashsessions are defined.  With this feature, my system dials, connects,
uploads and sends mail that I have generated off-line and downloads all mail
waiting for me.  It then disconnects.  I then will read my mail and respond
to messages at my leasure while not connected to AOL.  When I have completed,
I will activate a flashsession that connects, uploads and sends my newly
generated mail and disconnects.

Regards,
Alan Bonander ([log in to unmask])