Enactment of the Udall Bill should be a top objective for all of us who
have Parkinsons.  This would be a giant step forward, increasing federal
funding over 6 times the current level by the 3rd year.  I cant emphasis
strongly enough, to all of us who use this list to find answers to the many
problems Parkinsons Disease poses, this type of funding could result in a
major breakthrough, if not a cure, by the end of this decade. Write your
elected officials now and write them again next month.  Research for
Parkinsons Disease is grossly under funded and will only receive comparable
funding if we make a loud enough statement.  Have your family and friends
write too.

There are three lobbying groups pushing for enactment of  the Udall Bill.
They are:

Paul Smedberg
American Parkinsons Disease Association
807 South Alfred St. #2
Alexandra, VA 22314

Joanne Nelson
Wellness Interaction Network
6245 Balboa Blvd. Suite 382
Encino, CA 91316

Joan Samuelson
Parkinsons Action Network
822 College  Ave. Suite C
Santa Rosa, CA 95404

The Parkinsons Action Network has specifically requested copies of
E-Mail copies to me and I will forward.