Moira MacPherson:  Well m'dear, computers may not be your favourite thing,
but you sure do  a good message when you do find time to sit down to one.

What would we be doing now if we had gone to China way back then?  Probably I
would be on display in all the major medical centres as a successful, fully
functioning patient who had never had any PD medication before offering her
drug free albeit PD wracked brain to Dr. Iacono for a foetal implant.  I
offered myself in the name of science.  Dr. Iacono refused.  I even sic'd
"Mad Dog Davis" - the lawyer I am married to - to no avail.  Dr. Iacono out
argued Mad Dog.  It was awesome.  So I didn't get the implant and the
scientific world is the less for it.  Not my fault folks.  I tried.

Ekbom Syndrome (RLS) is taking up too much of my time.  A gold sovereign to
the first person who comes up with an effective formula.  I am trying some
alternative stuff like deep muscle massage and acupuncture and naturopathic.
 Yes I will try Zoloft and maybe hydergine if I hear from Don Berns what the
heck hydergine does and how come so many daily doses.  BTW Elaine didn't send
the video of Dr. Iacono's tape.

Gotta go.  Mad Dog Davis drew me a hot bath full of magic minerals sent by
ourVermont earth mother daughter, Karen.  If those mouldy greenish yellow
salts don't give me gangrene they might cure Ekboms.

My love to you and Peter - THINK CALIFORNIA

Barbara Yacos