          I have been reading the postings regarding your survey,
          David, with great interest.  One thing keeps nagging me,
          however.  And since you brought it up again, I thought I'd
          comment.  I've been concerned about this list of patients
          that Dr. Iocono provided you.  Whenever I have attempted to
          acquire names of patients for research purposes, the
          physician involved MUST first ask his/her patients if it's
          okay to release their names.  I understand that you, in your
          informal survey, were not under the scrutiny of human
          subjects review boards, but Dr. Iocono is bound by
          doctor-patient confidentiality.  It's no wonder that other
          physicians would not release such a list, as you stated in
          your last posting.  Perhaps Dr. Iocono did receive
          permission before releasing this list -- if so, would you
          please let us know.

          Thank you.
          Nancy Solomon