I am a new subscriber recently diagnosed with PD.  Shortly after informing my
former employer that I suspected that I had Parkinson's Disease (subsequently
confirmed by a neurologist) my responsibilities were abruptly changed and I
have since been  terminated for reasons which are closely related to symptoms
of PD.

Thus I am seeking (at the suggestion of my attorney) information from any and
all possible sources about Parkinson's related employment issues, the
American's with Disabilities Act, and related legal action by individuals
with PD against either current or former employers.   For example, leads to
individuals or attorneys who are or have been associated with such cases
would be particularly helpful.  As you know, the ADA is still relatively new,
the administrative review of claims is backlogged, formal legal proceedings
are often lengthy, and (as I understand it) case law per se requires
appellate level review and decision before getting into standard legal
research sources such as LEXUS.

Again, any assistance that you may be able to provide will be greatly
appreciated.