Dear Listmembers:

By the help of Marcel Guillot (I've got his correct e-mail
address now) contact was made to the Danish Parkinson
Association (about 400 members). You may have noticed,
that I am the only member of the list in this country. My
idea is that the association should also be a member and I
have recommended strongly that they do so. Their problem
is that they are not connected to Internet but I have urged
them to make the necessary arrangements. Meanwhile I
intend to give them copies of your mail to the list (today I
mailed them almost one hundred pages from JAN 12
through today). Is that ok with you?

Best wishes to all of you!
Erling Sonnich Thomsen