   ----- Unsent message follows -----
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 95 11:34:33 CST
From: "Hirsh, Ashira" <[log in to unmask]>
Encoding: 56 Text
Subject: Re[2]: incorrect diagnosis of PD?

     Hi John,
     I am also interested in the article you have on Parkinson Plus.  My
     mom had been diagnosed with PD  about 20 years ago and only recently
     has been told that what she really has is PD+.  Sinemet has made her
     walking worse and has caused her to sleep alot.  My dad is her
     caregiver and they have recently moved to Florida, but have no family
     there.  Since I've joined this list, I've passed on information to
     them that has been helpful.  If you find the name of the article or if
     you would send me a copy I will be more than happy to pay for the copy
     cost.  My electronic address is [log in to unmask] or
     you can send it to my at:  Ashira HIrsh, North Memorial Medical Center
     C/O Education Dept.  3300 Oakdale Ave North, Robbinsdale, Mn 55422

     Thanks to much.