Dear Lynn,

Mine will be one of many welcomes you receive.  I mostly lurk here too as
I'm trying to improve my learning curve on behalf of my mother who was
diagnosed, really by a devault diagnosis, this past summer.  I know you
will find this a fine resourse both medically and emotionally.
Sincerely,
Judith Guion