Hello!
We at the Center for Assistive Technology, State University of New York, at
Buffalo, N.Y. are conducting a study on how to design better electronic
consumer products for people with impairments.  A part of this study involves
the study of momentary push button switches for people with tremor in
hands or fingers.  We are on the look out for volunteers in and around Buffalo
or commuting distance to the South Campus of SUNY, Buffalo, who can take part in
this study.  The results of the study will provide valuable information for
 newly designed consumer products, so that they can be made accessible for
people with PD.
 The requirements are as follows.

Age: Above 50 years

Sex: Male or female

Your time for the study: 45 to 50 minutes

What you will do? Operate 9 or 10 push button switches and decide what you
                  like and dislike?

Monetary Compensation: $25

If you are interested please ask for Moin (My name is Moin Rahman) at the
 following telephone numbers.

(716) 829-3141 ext 62  (Between 9:00AM to 5PM)

(716) 838-0603   (After 5PM)

Thanks,
Moin Rahman