I realize that many people feel uncomfortable with speaking in public.
But the seriousness of PD and the hopes will come from discussing all
options.  This ranges from blue glasses to surgery to destroy part of the
brain.

The maturity and ability to of this forum to identify weaknesses of
medical treatments is very impressive.

Bringing forward unusual treatments, even when backed only by empiracal,
subjective stories is a service.  The discussion it will provoke will
help all of us.

Thank You -- Colman Mullin

Wendy, Nancy, Debbie or Colman Mullin