Dear Colman Mullin,

>Has anyone had experience with chelating. (IV treatments?) and effect on PD?

I have had chelation therapy (10 treatments), in the hope of identifying and
removing any heavy metal or chemical poisoning that may be the cause of or
continual aggravation of Parkinson s. I wasn t able to get my blood tested for
this - cost prohibitive, but I did feel wonderful for the first few treatments
(1 per week). Then it settled down. I read a booklet  Advantages of chelation
therapy  by a Dr Lady Celinto and figured the least it would do would be to
clear my arteries out a little and improve health. I was interested to read
that sustained exercise will produce the bodies own chemical chelator - lactic
acid I think.

Pam Barnett

Pam & Kim Barnett <[log in to unmask]>