To Alan Bonander...   Sorry I didn't think to send this in sooner !

Re: Toronto pallidotomy research:

Contact:  Clinical Trials Coordinator,Movement Disorders Clinic
                Toronto Western Hospital Tel. 416-369-5875  Fax. 416-369.5004

or

Dr. Anthony Lang, Department of Neurology Toronto Western Hospital Tel. 416-369-
6422

Dr. Tasker and Dr. Lozano are the neurosurgeons. In phase one of the project 20
pallidotomies were performed. Phase 2 began in Sept.94 and they are
accepting out of
province applications. I don't think there have been any results published
but patient feed
back is mostly positive.

You will find this interesting - Dr. Tasker, as well as being recognised
internationally for
his surgical skills is held in high esteem as "one of the all time greats of
the old school"  by
past student - R. Iacono!!

Regards to all.

Moira