I am looking for support and information that might help me in dealing with
my aging father who lives with me.

He has Essential Tremor, a neurological disorder very similar to PD.  His ET
was diagnosed when he was 21 years old.  He is now 76.  In recent years
physicians have concluded that he is also developing PD symptoms.

In addition to the severely disabling physical characteristics of this
lifelong condition, he also struggles with anxiety and depression.

I have many questions.
The first ones:  Am I in the right forum?  Does anyone know of a list devoted
only to ET?

Val Mitchell