Dear Friends:
I wonder if some folks in the Broward County/Tamarac area of Florida
might be of help to me. My mom has Cortico-Basal Ganglionic Degeneration,
and recently is no longer able to bath/shower without assistance. My dad
has been helping her but it seems this is beyond his ability. Someone is
needed to come several times a week to perform this function. My dad
tells me the few places he has called are all quite expensive, any ideas
or suggestions?
I will beflying from from Pennsylvania to check in on them and hopefully
have some ideas for them later this week.I welcome your input. Also is
anyone aware of support groups in this same area that they could be
involved with.
Thanks again,
Larry Fiebert