Hello,

  I am a distributor with Total Health Marketing, Nikken independent
distributors.  I am looking for 2 or 3 people open to evaluating some
of our products.  If you have access to the WWW you can view the
product line at

http://www.icw.com/total/health.html

  We are located in the Salt Lake City area so ideally someone close
to that area would be best, also if any readers in the San Jose /
Silicon Valley area in CA are open to evaluating these products and
reporting on their results that would be great.

  I have heard a number of 2nd and 3rd hand reports of people with PD
benefiting from the use of these products, but I would like to obtain some
first hand information.  The products that I would like the person to
use are sleeping pad and pillow, insoles, and magnetic massage tool.  The
unique feature of these products is that they use magnets in them.  There
is no cost to those selected to evaluate the products.  We will cover all
shipping costs.

  These are not medical devices and are not presented here to have
any known therapeutic use.  They are designed to help the person
relax and get a truly restful sleep.  They are completely safe, in
case there is any concern.  I have been using the sleep system for
over 4 years now (I do not have PD).

  Some of the reported benefits that people with PD report is sleeping
better, less cramping in legs.  I understand some people with early onset
PD have seen some very good results.  These are the individual results
that others have found and not to imply that these are curative devices.

  These products may help, can't hurt, and you have nothing to lose
by trying them.  If any readers already have experience with these
products I would appreciate hearing about it.

  Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.  Interested
persons please respond by email or phone.

All the best,
jim
ph. (801) 553-8716