For Bob FinkBob,
You asked what our thoughts are on the subject of essential tremor and PD.
While I can't respond for any one else but myself, I think Parkinson's
Disease is ---> OFTEN <--- mis-diagnosed as Essential Tremor.  It is a sortof
like saying: I don't know what in the hell you've got, but I don't want to
call it Parkinson's.
Many years ago, I had two GPs and one Neuro tell me I had essential tremor.
 It wasn't until sometime later that I learned enough to know better.
 I also am curious:  How many others have had this experience???
VernD <[log in to unmask]>