I heard from someone involved in the federally funded, double-blind fetal
tissue implant study that surgeries in Denver will not begin until March.
 The delay is apparently caused by concerns about how to maintain the
"double-blind" aspect, especially with the number of individuals on the
surgery team.  The NIH and the researchers are trying very hard to keep a
tight control over the situation.  Only 3 surgeries will be performed per
month.  The person I spoke with is worried about a subject in the program and
asked for any additional information.  Any info available?
Ken Aidekman