On 1/21, Robert Barasch wrote:

>Hello,
>I'm writing for help in the procedure for signing on to the list
>from an internet site. I signed on from a bitnet site by writing
>to the "listserv@utoronto" and then subscribing. My son has got
>an account on delphi.com and would like to subscribe. Does he
>simply write to "[log in to unmask]" and then "subscribe"
>or does he have to do something different.
>
>Thanks for your help, and for the list. I have been a "lurker,"
>but I've also been a "printer and currier," passing a lot of the
>information to my son.
>
>Bob Barasch

Bob,

I think all your son has to do is: [log in to unmask]

Good luck.  Glad to have you both.

Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A., M.H.
Male/27
Pacifica Graduate Institute
Santa Barbara, California, USA

Ph.D. student: Clinical Depth Psychology
Writer: poetry, science fiction
Interests: developing a sense of myth for modernity; Archetypal approaches
to illness; alternative healing methods; the integration of Psyche &
Technology; to bring a soulful perspective to the Internet; care for the
Earth (it's home for numerous other examples of life besides humanity).

                        infinite regress

                        infinite regress?
                the thought goes something like this:

                  our universe is but a single atom,