Hello to all!!

I too have been lurking in the backround several months.  I am the son of a
PD sufferer and am now in dire need of advice on my mother's condition.  At
74 years old, my mother was diagnosed some 8 plus years ago.  Her doctor
diagnosed here as "mild" and for the first eight years I felt that I agreed
with him.  Unfortunatly, my father passed away in November and mother is on
her own now except for brief weekly visits from her three children.  Her
present doctor lacks the compasion that we feel she needs from him, she is
depressed, mostly sedentary, constipated, now suffers severe rigidness and
tremors and we don't feel that her diet is what it should be.  Can someone
out there point us in the right direction as we feel that she still has many
good years left, if she can only find the power and the will to seek them.
 We live in the Twin Cities MN area.  Thanks so much and God Bless you all!