Anthony wrote:

  My CASLL call for commitment (we needed
> to provide the embassy with an approximate number of attendees) was
> answered by a total of two people. Is that Canadian, or what, eh? But
> don't feel bad. I understand Doug Vipond has agreed to host a beer and
> pretzel soiree in his hotel room immediately following the Caucus. And
> then, of course, 30 or 40 of us can stand around wondering where to go
> for supper.

OK, beer and pretels it is -- as long as we go easy on the pretzels.

Actually, in this case I think it's Anthony who's a few pretzels
short of complete box -- I'm almost certain he said HIS room. (But I
could be wrong, and anyway, we should always take the word of
Quebec leaders whose names begin P-a-r-......)

dv