        I do feel a compelling need to rush to Anthony's defense.  I have
had many occasions where I have personally witnessed an entire lunch/supper
being eaten by this genteel man with not one crumb (well, maybe a few bread
crumbs) being spilled. If necessary,I can even  provide other witnesses to
this fact.
        Now, as for Pat Dias?  I usually (ever so discretely, of course)
provide him with  a bib when we dine together.

Susan
p.s. I am envious of the fun the cc at cccc are planning to have while I
have to stay in class and explain to grade nine students that runing
through the high school halls on the way to bus is not the most efffective
way to impress next year's teachers.

But then, some of us have to work.

Susan MacDonald ([log in to unmask])