Hi...am finishing up this month's _Inkshed_, and thought I might remind folks
about CASLL (like how to sign up, etc.) and as well, include a list of
everyone's email address in the newsletter: this is readily available by
mailing to [log in to unmask] and writing REVIEW CASLL in the message...the
listerv sends you back the 90 names.  Does anyone object to making this info
more public in the Newsletter?  Or should I even bother given that we can all
get this info so easily ourselves?  any input within the next couple of days
would be great....mary-louise