Dr (or soon to be?...) Beckwith,

Since you asked, I'll oblige, I can always use free medical advice.  :)

I'm fairly new on the list and my father has been recently diagnosed
with PD. Following the notes on this list over the last few weeks, I have
noticed references to "BLUE GLASSES" and even light in general as having
some effect on PD.

Would you be so kind as to expound on what "BLUE GLASSES" can (or can't)
do for PD and the relationship of light with PD.

Thank-you,

Don Biggs