Hello!  I am calling for my brother, who was diagnosed with PD a few
years ago, at the age of 43.  He lives in a remote part of Israel, so
unfortuneately he is beyond the reach of e-mail, at least right now.  He
would like to know if anyone on this list has the minutes of the Movement
Disorders Conference held in Orlando, Fla sometime in Nov or Dec 1994.
He is also very interested in results of fetal cell surgery.  His
condition is deteriorating rapidly and this surgery is beginning to seem
like a lifeline.  Does anyone have experience with it?  Thanks. Anne
Heybey, [log in to unmask]