---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 1995 09:22:00 -0800 (PST)
From: Dussiaume Robert <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Patterson, Barbara" <[log in to unmask]>

       Dear Barbara,

                  Thank you for the information.  My name is Robert
Dussiaume.  I am a music librarian at the National Library of Canada.  I
specialized in popular music.  I was diagnosed last May.  I am interested in
new drugs that are coming out especially the ones that might prevent the
spread of the disease (I'm 42 years old).  I'm also interested in
alternative medicine if any and also the concerns of "younger patients".   I
didn't have a chance to check the archives yet but I'm sure that I'll find
some interesting information.

      Sincerely,

       Robert