Dear Celia,

Glad to send the address for the;

National Parkinson Foundation, Inc.
1501 N.W. 9th Avenue
Miami, Florida  33136
USA

I was hesitant to post the message on constipation, since it is a subject
that I doubt many want to talk about. We have found though, that this is a
very common problem for most folks with PD. The doctors tell us that most
all of the medications associated with parkinsons, as well as the disease
itself all contribute to the problem. We understand that most all medication
to treat anxiety and depression also cause constipation. It seems to be a
loosing battle.

Anetta has Osteoporosis as well and the medications she is taking for that
also contribute to the problem.

Hope all is well,

Woody and Anetta
[log in to unmask] (Woody Schneider)