My dad finds the Englewood, NJ PD support group very helpful.  They meet
once a week for exercise and a rap session and a second time for exercise
only.  In addition, they have speakers and plan social events.  One
member is experimenting with calves brains and another with DNA pills.
Both think they may be getting a little help.  Anyone using these or
other "different" products with any help?  Also we just heard Dr. Atkins'
program about a food supplement called NADH.  Does anyone know anything
about this?

He brings in much of your e-mails and the group members appreciate it a lot.

Sincerely,
Mark Gottlieb